Energy audit– is a comprehensive energy audit of the enterprise, which includes: collection of input data, compilation of energy consumption and distribution balances, analysis of financial and technical information, identification of irrational losses, development of energy-saving measures, issuing recommendations and determining the effect of their implementation.
The objectives of energy audit conducted by the specialists of our company:
- Identification of sources of irrational energy inputs and unjustified energy losses;
- Determination of energy efficiency indicators;
- Determination of energy conservation potential and improvement of energy efficiency;
- Development of a targeted, comprehensive energy conservation program, with a calculation of payback periods.
Specialists of our company conduct the following measures:
- Analysis of the state of power supply systems, heat supply, water supply, technical equipment park of an industrial enterprise (facility), building, structure;
- Assessment of the state of systems and measuring instruments – devices for the accounting of energy carriers and their compliance with established requirements;
- Identification of unjustified losses;
- Assessment of the state of the system for rationing energy consumption and use of energy carriers;
- Checking of energy balances of the enterprise (facility);
- Calculation of specific norms of energy consumption for products or types of work;
- Evaluation of the expediency of the main energy-saving measures implemented by the enterprise;
- Carrying out energy monitoring (tracking of established and actual parameters of energy consumption);
- Determination of parameters at control points with the help of special devices (measuring instruments, means of accounting);
- Surveys and questioning of participants in the process of production or consumption of energy resources;
- Study of the accompanying regulatory framework, guidance documents and instructions at the enterprise;
- Calculations of the economic efficiency of the implementation of various organizational proposals or investments in energy-saving technologies (devices);
- Drawing up the report containing the results of the energy audit and recommendations.